Cookies policy of the website https://www.i3ms.eu
This Cookies Policy is intended to provide the necessary information so that any user of the website can decide if they wish to allow the installation of the cookies used by New Infrared Technologies SL (hereinafter, NIT) on the website https://www.i3ms.eu (hereinafter, the Website) and how to manage them.
This information is public and permanently accessible through the link enabled on the Website, called “Cookies Policy”, which users can access to stay informed at all times.
This Cookies Policy may be updated at any time, as a consequence of a regulatory change or as a consequence of any change in the configuration of the cookies used.
Cookies are files or computer programs, sent to a browser through a web server, which store information on the user’s computer, when accessing or browsing a website, and allow access to it after installation. In other words, they are elements of information that a website installs on your device when you visit it. These devices can contain information about the browsing habits of the users or the equipment in which they are installed, or they can even be used to recognize the user.
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose for which they are used. NIT’s Website uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, for example, identify the session, access restricted access parts, follow up of the shopping cart or to configure the security of the website.
– Analytical cookies, which are those that allow tracking and analysis of the behavior of the users of the website, such as, for example, knowing if the user has visited the website before. To perform these analyzes we use the Google Analytics service. The conditions of these services can be found at the following address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en.
– Social cookies: These are the ones that social network service providers can install when the user chooses to share certain content of our website in the social network they operate. The conditions of these services can be consulted at the following addresses:
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=en_US
The Website uses anonymous cookies, which do not provide references that allow users to deduct personal data.
The installation of cookies will occur after obtaining the consent of the users. We consider that we have obtained this consent if the user browses our website, or if it carries out certain actions that imply the express authorization of the installation of the cookies.
If you wish to revoke the given consent, you must delete the installed cookies. To prevent them from being installed in the future, you must activate the Private Browsing or “Do-Not-Track” options provided in your browser, that is, block or deactivate the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or eliminate installed cookies by configuring the options of the browser installed on it, the instructions provided by the browser itself must be followed. Below are the links to configure cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete cookies – Prevent websites from saving your preferences or session states in Firefox
- Google Chrome: How to manage cookies and site data
- Safari: Manage Cookies
- Opera: Cookies options
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can locate how to manage the cookies that are installed on your computer by accessing the “Options” or “Settings” menu -or equivalent- of the browser, or by consulting the “Help” or “Support” section of the browser itself.
There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules -exceptions- to manage cookies per website, so that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those that are trusted.
Remember that you must configure your preferences on all the devices you use to browse the internet.