The address of our website is: www.clamir.com, hereinafter NIT.
For NIT, respecting your privacy and complying with data protection regulations is an aspect of vital importance.
- Who will manage your data?
The person responsible for the management is New Infrared Technologies SL, B84454776, Calle Vidrieros, 30 – Nave – 28660 – Boadilla del Monte – MADRID, 916324363
To ensure the proper management of such treatment, NIT has a designated Data Protection Delegate who can be reached through the following email address: email@example.com
- What will your data be treated for and why?
The personal data of the User will be used for the following purposes:
– Allow navigation through our website.
– In case you accept our Cookies Policy: Analyze your browsing through Google Analytics to know what happens on our website: visitors, unique users, conversions, duration of visits, duration of the sessions, how they have reached our website , …
– Perform administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as send commercial communications about our products and / or services.
– Send you commercial communications about our products and / or services.
– Provide the requested service or deliver the purchased product.
– Sending offers of products and services of your interest.
– Informative newsletters of the applications / products developed by NIT.
Finally, our website has different forms that allow you to request information and make inquiries about:
- Our our services or products.
- Registration in our Newsletters system
In case of using these forms, the data incorporated to them will be processed to process your request.
- What data will be processed?
We will manage your personal information that is obtained through your browsing our website, including:
- Data provided indirectly by the User:
Through its navigation, different cookies can be installed in your device in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy.
- Data provided directly by the User:
Navigation through our website does not require prior registration. However, when you visit our website, our web servers store, as standard, information such as the IP address and the domain from which access is obtained, the date and time of the visit, etc.
On the other hand, certain features of our website require you to provide additional information through the corresponding form (eg: Your name, contact e-mail address …).
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all the fields included in the form will be mandatory, so the lack of information will prevent the processing of your request.
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data that is displayed in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from the web images.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you do not have to re-fill your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen viewing options. The cookies are two days old, and the screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the sign-in cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. Expires after 1 day
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
There are several links that allow the visitor to subscribe to the NIT newsletter lists. All the registration forms are adapted to the GRPD, being able to exercise the rights to update preferences and / or unsubscribe.
- Will your information be communicated to third parties?
In general, your data will never be communicated to other people than NIT or to third parties or third countries except in cases where there is a legal obligation and we will treat them based on your consent or the execution of a contract or legal obligation.
- How long will your data be treated?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
In the same way, any subscriber can unsubscribe at any time from the newsletters, either by itself or by requesting it from the Data Protection Delegate.
- What are your rights?
To the extent that they are recognized in the data protection regulations applicable at any time, the User may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of their data:
– Right of access: if you exercise this right, you will be able to know what kind of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
– Right of rectification: if you exercise this right, you may request the modification of your data as they are inaccurate or not true.
– Portability right: if you exercise this right, you can obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
– Right to limitation in the processing of data: if you exercise this right, you may limit the processing of your data in the cases included in the Law.
– Opposition right: if you exercise this right, you can oppose the processing of your data and request the cessation of commercial communications.
– Right of withdrawal: if you exercise this right, you can request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
– Right to revoke the consent given.
You can exercise your rights through any of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and accompanying a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent document in addition to any other documentation you consider appropriate:
- Address: Calle Vidrieros, 30 – Nave – 28660 – Boadilla del Monte – MADRID
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights. Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the control authority (in Spain, the AEPD) in case you consider your rights infringed.